Emergency Water Removal in Fort Lee Is Just a Phone Call Away.
Phoning SERVPRO Ensures Proper Water Remediation at Your Fort Lee Business.
Water events are common occurrences at Fort Lee area businesses that often require emergency services. However, not all water removal and restoration firms clean up the mess in the same ways. Therefore, it is crucial to find a company like SERVPRO that takes time-tested measures to quickly and effectively remediate your water-related problems.
SERVPRO’s emergency water removal technicians in Fort Lee usually know exactly what is needed to return your business to its pre-event state. Our water damage remediation experts are specially trained in all the latest water removal services, water clean-up methods, and water damage repairs essential to swiftly returning your commercial enterprise to its normal operations. A few of the measures they take to do this are:
- Blocking or moving furniture and other items, like area rugs, curtains, and books, that might suffer additional damage over time or cause staining.
- Rapidly extracting as much water as possible from interiors to reduce drying times and limit rusting of metals and staining
- Treating carpeting before it dries by first evaluating its damage, removing any stains found, discarding padding if needed, and applying commercial-grade cleaning and deodorizing products to it
- Ventilating all hidden wall and ceiling cavities to dry them out and prevent further moisture-related damage
- Establishing drying goals and a supportable, balanced drying system, with the right ratio of dehumidifiers to air movers, based on recorded interior conditions
- Monitoring the situation, ensuring that work has been completed effectively, filling out the appropriate forms, and informing the customer about all issues
Once SERVPRO of Fort Lee has completed its water removal and restoration work, business owners can rest assured that their establishment is ready to resume its operations. So, whenever you need help overcoming a water emergency, remember to call us at (201) 496-6024 for assistance.