Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you experience a flood, fire, or any other type of emergency that disrupts your normal life, do you want to wait until business hours to get your disaster taken care of? No! You just want to get the process started so you can get your life back on track as soon as possible! Here at SERVPRO of Fort Lee, we provide emergency cleaning, restoration, and remediation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and that includes all holidays. When you choose SERVPRO of Fort Lee, you can expect an immediate response, day or night. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are able to provide around-the-clock care and if the situation may arise, know we will be there for you, no matter the time!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (201) 496-6024
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fort Lee arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.