Fort Lee Residents – You Do Not Have to Handle Flood Damage Alone After a Storm
SERVPRO Offers 24/7 Flood Damage Response to Get Your Fort Lee Property Back to Pre-Storm Condition
If you have encountered flood damage after a Fort Lee storm, SERVPRO can help! Many homeowners feel they should go it alone for water cleanup, but it is essential to have the tools and proven processes to ensure it goes smoothly. Whenever your home floods and contaminated water recedes, there could be severe damage left behind to your belongings and materials. Not only are we staffed by IICRC-certified technicians, but SERVPRO also has proven methods to ensure your home gets left “Like it never even happened.”
Do you have basement flooding and other storm flood damage in Fort Lee? Our water restoration technicians (WRT) do whatever we can to minimize disruption to your home as we work through water removal services, drying, and deodorization. These are just a few of the specialized services that we provide:
- Inspection and consultation – We inspect your property and provide a damage overview that outlines the restoration project and what you can expect.
- Flooded basement cleanup – A New Jersey home with a basement that encounters flooding calls for truck-mounted extractors and submersible pumps to remove any standing water quickly.
- Debris removal and controlled demolition – Our flood restoration includes tearing out all unsalvageable materials and discarding them. We ensure everything gets replaced, including any flooring, drywall, baseboards, etc.
- Structural drying – There may be a need for extensive structural drying with any storm flood event. We take the time to ensure safety and structural stability for your property, then go through and strategically place axial fans, high-volume air movers, and desiccant dehumidifiers so that no moisture gets left behind.
- Mold remediation – Where there is any water emergency, there is always the potential for mildew and mold growth. Once dried, we go through your interior to thoroughly clean, deodorize and sanitize all surfaces to keep mold spores at bay.
Do you have concerns regarding storm flood damage cleanup and restoration? SERVPRO of Fort Lee is available around the clock. Call us at (201) 496-6024