Can SERVPRO Restore Storm Damaged Homes in Fort Lee?
Our Restoration Crews are Professionals at Flood Damage Service After Storms Hit Fort Lee
Coastal storms impact New Jersey every year with strong winds and severe flooding. Even areas not on the coastline can be affected. Floodwater is especially dangerous due to contamination.
What Services Does SERVPRO Provide to Homes Hit by Flooding?
When flood damage strikes Fort Lee homes, SERVPRO is there to provide emergency mitigation. Immediate action is a must. Our technicians arrive ready to get to work getting your home back to preloss condition. Our water damage restoration techs and applied structural drying techs assess the situation and put together a plan of action. We address:
- Black Water – Floods leave contaminated water behind that requires special treatment.
- Structural Damage – Walls, floors, and other structural elements can be weakened by floodwaters.
- Foundation Damage – Your home’s foundation can develop problems from flooding.
- Content Damage – Different cleaning methods are needed depending on the material.
- Mold – Mold can develop in as little as 24 hours.
SERVPRO provides emergency services when water damage is present. Our water damage remediation restores homes to preloss condition whenever possible. We deal with burst pipes, basement flooding, ceiling leaks, and more every day. For all your flood restoration needs, contact SERVPRO of Fort Lee at (201) 496-6024.